Michael from San Diego featured this Lotus Elise as he was driving the downtown streets of San Diego. A couple of photos compliments of Michael!
Spotted on 6th Ave and Market Street, downtown San Diego!
All Carbon Fiber Lotus Elise parked on the street at the corner of 6th Ave and Market Street in San Diego, California
Supercharged V6 Carbon Fiber Lotus, featured on ExoticSpotter.com
Eaton’s Twin Vortices Series (TVS1320) Supercharger mated with a 3.5 liter V6 engine wrapped around the Carbon Fiber body. This Elise is something special!
Monster supercharger sits in this tiny light weight Elise!
If you like this car, please vote on ExoticSpotter.com here, here, and here.
Here is The All Carbon Fiber Lotus Elise S2, making an appearance on Bravo’s reality TV show, Millionaire Matchmaker. This is before the Elise had it’s AP Big Brake Kit installed…as you can see the tiny yellow calipers!
Season 5, Episode 4 - Matchmaker Millionaire Lotus Elise Carbon Fiber!
More on the story at BravoTV.com. William Stern is described as a 31 year old “Momma’s Boy.” Call him what you will, but if you’re 31 years old and you own a BANK, you’ve done something right!!!
Note: the car was lent to the show for the filming of the episode. William Stern is not the owner of this Elise
AP Racing Big Brake Kit for the Lotus Elise S2
These monstrous kit by AP Racing replaces the stock Lotus Elise rotors, calipers, and pads. 4 Piston Calipers in all four corners matched with 315mm front and 330mm rear rotors means this light weight car will stop sooner than just about anything else on the road.
Lotus Elise AP Racing Big Brakes
Calipers: AP Racing 4 Piston.
- Lightweight, pressure cast aluminum alloy 2-piece body for better pedal feel than typical monoblock calipers
- Hard anodized then finished with a tough 2-part paint system
- Differential piston bores minimize pad taper and maximize braking efficiency
- Fixed radial mount for minimal caliper flex
- Secondary dust seals for everyday street use
- Anti-rattle clip to eliminate pad knock
Rotors: AP Racing 12.4” x 1” (315mm x 25.5mm) Front, 13.0″ x 1″ (330mm x 25.5mm) Rear
• Two-piece modular rotor with aluminum hat
• Directionally curved vanes for maximum cooling
• Slotted for aggressive pad bite and better face cooling (drilled rotors not recommended for performance applications)
Brake Pads: Mintex Xtreme Motorsport Compound
• Xtremely high friction for race pad stopping power
• Excellent grip — from cold to over 1300°F (700°C)
• Linear & predictable under all conditions
• Aluminum alloy mounting brackets for optimal strength / stiffness
• Anodized for durability
Brake Lines and Hardware:
• Stainless steel outer braid with PTFE inner liner (DOT compliant)
• High performance hardware included
Here is the Toyota 2GR-FE motor installed in the S2 Federal Elise, with the TVS1320 Supercharger mounted directly on top (RED):
2GR-FE Toyota Motor w/ TVS1320 Supercharger
Lightweight, all carbon fiber Lotus Elise S2 matched with the Toyota E153 Tranny and high torque Toyota 2GR-FE motor…running on about 3 psi on a TVS 1320 Supercharger. Awaiting final wet weight numbers, should easily be under 2,000 lbs
Welcome to CarbonFiberLotusElise.com, a website dedicated to my full carbon fiber toy! Please feel free to look around and contribute!